Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Hey pessoal

Alright.. Sorry but this is going to be short. When i dont write stuff down i completely forget what happens. It was a great week filled with little miracles and unblievable frustrations.

So things i do remember. We are really starting to gain the confidence of the ward, they are seeing how hard we are working and for the first time here we have a few references! Unfortunately we still have TONS of problems here with the stake presidency. There is a lot of apostasy here and its starting to look frighteningly like an anarchy.

Basically the whole week i ran around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to hold together the marriages/baptisms of Eduardo/Silvana and José/Jussára. We are planning a HUGE party and doing the two weddings together but lots of bad stuff is happening and its sort of all falling on me. So now it got delayed and if i dont mark it by thursday it wont happen this transfer and then probably wont happen at all. Plan for them

I also found a lot of new people and fought with the Sisters. What else is new.

Im running out of time I am having the time of my life and absolteluy working my butt off. I know this is literally Christ´s church on earth and the only way to find real and lasting happiness. I love you all.

--
Elder Alex Allred
Terra de Gaúcho Tchê

Caixa Postal 13008
91010-971 Porto Alegre-RS
Brasil

No comments:

Post a Comment