Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Time is Flying

Heyyy

My emails must keep getting increasingly boring. Every time I sit down to write one of these thingy´s i try to think back on the week and can´t remember anything that happened... Go figure.
Unfortunately we didnt have a whole lot of time to teach this week, but we were blessed with four baptisms. We worked our butts off against Satan for them, and as it always happens something ALWAYS goes wrong right before the baptism. But luckily for us it all worked out and they are all super excited to be members. Rosange is the best member missionary in our ward. She has given me more references in 2 weeks than my entire ward put together in 4 months. She is fantastic and talks about the church with EVERYONE. On the bus, in the streets, at her work. Its so pleasant to see one of your Recent Converts sharing the truth.

This week has been greatly administrative. We went to Osório this week to fix some apostasy that is going on there. Missionaries are kinda dumb sometimes. Then we spent almost the whole day yesterday trying to help Gravataí with some problems. This week we will be doing divisions almost the entire week. I won´t lie.. I´m starting to get tired. Not even so much my body, but I think more my mind. Its a lot of stress. But I am normally fairly good with handling tough situations and Ill get over it. The mission is just such a learning curve for life. It prepares you in all aspects for the challenges that will come.  

Sorry, I need to write things down during the week. Just know that I love you and pray for you all.


Stay Classy.

No comments:

Post a Comment