Sunday, February 12, 2012

Brasil

Im alive and well. Life is good here in the office but i simply just dont have enough time. In spite of our little time to prosselyte we found some good new investigators and had two baptisms tonight! Casamento no templo!
I would tell you about how great Passo Fundo was but I would spend more time than I have. Sufficeth to say that I was in pure bliss greeting and talking to the people the I love and miss. Not to mention having a few minutes to chat with Elder Mazzagardi. he asked me where I was from and I said my customary "near Salt Lake" line (no one knows where Orem is..) and he looked at me sternly, rolled his eyes and said Elder, I lived in Utah for 10 YEARS. WHERE are you from? Then he proceeded to BURN everyone, that stake is UGLY. Also, about 20 different people saw me, hugged me, then said Elder! you´re so skinny! Yikes.

Wednesday I got to do a division back in Gravataí. That threw everyone off guard, they were all like, Wait, didnt you get transferred? But it was fun and we did a surprise family night at jacsons and it was fun to see them. Along with being fat aparently im getting super OLD looking. We were teching a couple that after finding out that I travel all through the south doing divisions with the missionaries asked "But wait, i thought this work was only for youth?" I asked out old she thought I was and she got all red and mutterred, 30? Yikes.

Its the new comb over look. After 3 days in the office Prez called me in for a quick interview and told me the hair had to go. I hate being the example.. now i look JUST like that cook from the Best Two Years. 

Life is going splendid here Im busy and happy and learning incredible mounts of wisdom from a representative of Jesus Christ. Its so interesting to work by the side of President and see how he really is inspired of God. The secretaries just walked in infroming us that they were just assaulted. Some guy stopped them and asked if they were doing a survey, then calmy told them okay, first one to run gets a bullet in the head. The guy took their three cell phones and all their cash. Freaking Brasil. 

I love you all, Stay classy. Go Mitt. 
Pictures of our wedding/baptism we had Today!

No comments:

Post a Comment